MIG/MAG welding with the application of solid wires and flux-cored wires
We have the entitlements for welding operations in the range of construction, assembly and maintenance in accordance to the EN 1090 standard and which are based on the certificate of qualification for production and maintenance of steel bridges issued by The Qualifying Committee of Factories Manufacturing Steel Bridges Constructions (IBDiM).
Steel structures are produced by using the following processes:
– gas metal arc welding MIG/MAG 135
– flux-cored arc welding FCAW 136
Applied welding technologies enable the production, assembly and repair of steel structures made from the following types of steel:
– low-carbon structural steels (S235J2 ÷ S355J2)
– low-alloy structural steels (S420NL ÷ S460NL)
– thermomechanically rolled steels (S420ML ÷ S460ML)
– tempered steels (S690QL)
We are able to extend our scope of certificates for other materials, depending on the needs of a Client.
We strongly invite you to submit your enquiries and place orders.